Friday, November 16, 2007

Smoothies


This week, I wanted to find a good smoothie. I went to Jamba Juice and GNC.







Jamba Juice (5)
I went to the location on 64th and 3rd. I have been to Jamba Juice numerous times before, and have never walked out disappointed. This week I decided to order the Acai Super-Antioxidant. It consists of acai juice, strawberries, blueberries, soy milk, raspberry sherbet, and an antioxidant power boost. It is extremely refreshing. I dont like sweet smoothies, so this one was perfect. The flavors that come through the most are the raspberries and blueberries. After drinking it, I felt refreshed and energized. I like how the ingredients and calories of the smoothies are listed in the menu very clearly. Plus, the service is always fast and friendly. I give Jamba Juice a 5.







GNC (3)
The GNC on 32nd and 6th has a smoothie bar, so I decided to give it a try. I ordered the peaches and scream. I like that when you order a smoothie, you are given a card and every time you order 5 smoothies, you get a free one. Like Jamba Juice, the ingredients and calories were clearly listed on the menu. The peaches and scream consists of peaches, pineapples and yogurt. It was very sweet, so I could only drink a quarter of it. It was really good, and I recommend it if you like sweet smoothies. It was just a little too sweet for me. I give GNC a 3.

No comments: