Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Desserts

This week, I wanted to find a good dessert. I went to Magnolia Bakery and Mrs. Fields.



Magnolia (5) Located on Bleeker and 11th, Magnolia Bakery is the place to go to if you want a good cupcake. The cupcakes are absolutely incredible and they are decently sized (eating one will fill you up). However, if you go on a weekend at night, like I did, be prepared to wait in line! I waited 45 minutes, but it was so worth it. Theres nothing else like it, if you have not already tried a Magnolia cupcake, I recommend that you do. This place gets a well deserved 5.
























Mrs. Fields (1) I was extremely disappointed with Mrs. Fields. I went to the one located on 34th and 6th. I have always been happy with the cookies at Mrs. Fields, so I thought I would try something different. I tried a peanut butter bar, and it was terrible. The bar had a cookie bottom which had no flavor. The peanut butter was stale, and had a chalky consistency. The chocolate on top was the only eatable thing about the bar. Honestly, I've had better desserts at Burger King. When going to Mrs. Fields, I recommend to stick with getting a cookie. I give a 1.

No comments: